We are beginning our re-opening process with extra steps to reduce exposure to everyone.
· Patients and parent/guardian will have their temperature taken
· Patients are to fill out the COVID 19 questionnaire and any paperwork in their cars.
· Patient cars will be our temporary waiting room.
· Parent/guardians will be asked to wear a mask if entering the treatment area
· Playroom and arcade area are closed
· Children under the age of 18 years old, parent/guardian must accompany patient to the treatment area.
· Employees will be equipped with extra personal protection equipment and extra sanitation steps are being taken by staff and evening cleaning crew
We appreciate your support during this time, and we are trying our best to re-open in a responsible manner. Thank you to all our wonderful families!